CS TOBIKO INAUGURATES NEW SHRINE IN MOUNT KENYA.
The Agikuyu Holy Shrine inaugurated last week by Environment and Forestry Cabinet Secretary Keriako Tobiko shall be accessed and used free of charge for worship and other spiritual & religious rites by members of the Agikuyu Community on the following terms & conditions.
- No putting up of structures or settlement
- No cultivation of crops or grazing of
- No logging or cutting of trees
- Every worshipper visiting the site shall
bring & plant an indigenous tree at the site
- A tree nursery & bustani of indigenous
trees & traditional herbs to be established
at the site
- No trading or commercial business
- . No political meetings or gathering
Powered by WPeMatico